Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bath Sign

This past Sunday evening, I was finally able to get to my brother and sister-in-law's house to check out the 'bath' sign I made when Lindsey was redoing colors and decor in the bathroom. I got to help her pick out the colors, which was fun. They are a chocolate brown and a neat blue color. The walls got painted tan, and the trim and cabinets are white. I guess I should have just taken a picture of the bathroom, but didn't think about that then.

Here's the sign I made that works perfectly in the bathroom. The colors match quite well, which was a surprise to me since I just mixed the tan and the blue on my own.
(And yup, the same picture twice. One with flash and one without. Since it was about 8pm, no much natural light coming in to help out.)


I picked up the knobs at Hobby Lobby, and they are great. They weren't what I was originally looking for. But in the end, I think they work better than the others would have.

Anybody want one?
Happy Crafting!

No comments: