Friday, March 6, 2009

Picture Frame or Paper Frame?

A few weeks ago, I purchased this at a Signature HomeStyles party.

It is normally to be used as a picture frame collage. But, to add a little color to my plain walls, I decided to add some fun papers instead of pictures. I would have too hard of a time picking out which pictures....not that I didn't have a harder time picking out which papers to put up. But this is my end result. I like it. It sure brings some spring in to my apartment.

I also had this cute little bird tag, and I found a way to use it. It brings a little dimension to an otherwise flat look.

The whole piece (the background holding all 4 frames) is about 18 inches tall and wide. So it's not very big. But the same idea could be used if you had a fun variety of frames, ranging from small to something that could hold a 12x12 piece of paper.
So if you have lots of extra paper....like me....put it to some good use!
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Stephanie @ Everything That Is Nice said...

So cute! And so easily switched for different seasons!